Saturday, June 07, 2008

Quotes of the Week

From time to time, I just love to recount a few of the things our dear daughter has said recently. Sometimes they're profound, sometimes sweet, sometimes just funny.

Just bear with this Mama's occasional snapshot moments. The sweet girl is growing up so quickly...

"Mommy, what is your most ticklishest place?" (said while we were tickling each other one morning)

"Wouldn't you get sick if you ate nothing but a hound dog?" (actually said to her Daddy while they were listening to Elvis Presley)

And...(popping back in on Sunday afternoon to add a question from this morning, on our way to church): "What if food fell from the sky and we all carried plates around to catch it?"

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like the idea of the flying food! (which reminds me of the old Barney song "If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops, oh what a rain that would be! I'd prefer pizza - but that would get awfully messy!!!) And I laughed out loud over the hound dog comment!!

So, inquiring minds want to know... what is your most ticklishest spot? ;)

Beth said...

Ah, that IS the question! :-)
And the answer is, oddly enough, probably my neck.