Monday, July 26, 2010

Multitude Monday

Yes, it's Monday again! And I'm feeling especially thankful today...

56. For God's mercies, new every morning.

57. For a lovely note from friends, with a gift to help with our livelihood and support.

58. For other encouraging notes and emails from friends in the past week, including those who have sent me job and writing leads in this challenging time.

59. For the life of Miss Eleanor, a beloved member of our parish, and a great saint of God, who went home to Jesus this past weekend (she was in her 90s).

60. For the ways in which the sweet girl and I were able to talk openly, from the heart, about Miss Eleanor's life and death.

61. For my precious Daddy's recent 78th birthday. How thankful I am that he is still on this earth, able to celebrate his life and the many wonderful things the Lord has done to sustain him in the health crisis of the past months.

62. For writing time...reviews, an article proposal, and some preliminary thinking (creative, collaborative brainstorming with my dear husband) on the juvenile mystery novel I began and deserted a few years ago. It may yet get written!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Another wonderful list, Beth. These posts always make me smile! :)

Beth said...

I'm glad. :-) And hmmm...it's Monday again. Maybe I'll try my hand at another one of these today if I get a chance!