Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy Landings

Summer seems to be flying by. I'm writing a lot...just not here. I miss blogging and hope to get back to it more regularly soon.

In the meantime, for the first time in quite a while, I looked over my blog stats. I always find it especially fun to see what searches bring people to this space. Tonight, it made me laugh with delight to see some of the recent reasons people landed here. I love that people find my words because they're looking for:

Jessica Powers poetry
Hydrangeas
Emily Dickinson poetry
Renoir
Austen
Alcott

And...oh yes...Veggie Tales.

It truly makes me happy to know when people are searching for beauty via poetry, art, novels, and flowers (not to mention talking vegetables) they land here.

Keep coming back. More beauty soon.

No comments: